Wednesday, January 14, 2009

College (Third Semester) -3rd year in Taylors-

God... it's been 2 years at Taylors... Time moves so fast... (and truth be told) it's been a roller coaster ride. I would have never imagined myself being where I am now doing the things I do and well... I just never thought I'd change so much in a mere 24 months... Since I left home, i've stayed out later (i used to have curfew at 6p.m!), I now drive a car (hahaha a dream come true... no more fucking public tansport! KTM especially!), I've gone clubbing (something I thought i'd never do until Uni XD), Found and lost love (AGAIN...), become more hardworking towards my studies and a bit more mature in thinking and action... I've changed my hair colour a lot too XD gosh, red, purple, blond, (pink!? WTH!), black ash... Huh! A lot of things...

Even gotten myself into such a thing as cosplay and 2 years ago I could only have dreamt of doing such a thing but to say that i'm up there with the more experienced cosplayers is a feat. (Thanks a lot guys for your support and help! Couldn't have done it without ya!) Sigh... well... there have been some bitter moments in my life since I joined college. There was that time when my grandparents split... ha... ha... dark moments... but things worked out in the end. They always do right? Somehow... I can't believe I even passed ICPU (i didn't graduate because i'm taking extra subjects but I could've~).

Mmm... I just have moments of great Nostalgia... unlike most people who just miss their highschool friends, I've got it 3 times as worse. Not only do I miss my highschool friends, I miss my A levels mates and my ICPU friends who've already graduated... Most have moved on to bigger better things... and I'll be leaving my cosplay gang as well once I leave for the UK this coming September... Gah... memories are sweet but sometimes the void it creates can bring more pain that joy. *shakes head then snickers* Enjoying the moment right? It's all about the moment... I think that's why I always look up... and wonder... Am I truly content with my life? Or am I just caught up in the moment, content with what I have right there and then...

Anyways, enough of my aimless ramblings. I figured you guys would want something to read after so long =P so yeah, pick my brain a lil more if you'd like. Post some comments up! See ya next time ;)

3 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

I'm wondering what time you wrote this, cos' I remember checking my blog subscription updates at 3am in the morning, and when I wake up to send my little sister off to school at 6.30am, POOF there's an update!

It's my fourth year in Taylor's, well it would've been if I weren't going to Addie to finish up my degree. And from your list I also achieved most of that stuff, gone clubbing, staying past curfew, started driving and changed my hair a drastic color (I say drastic since your hair colors seem...a little unorthodox). I guess college and university changes people in a way, it opens them up to new things, and expands their horizon.

Oh and judging by your comment on my blog, there's a chance you can make it to CF09? 8D *though looking at the fact that you're leaving in September...* I'm not entirely sure I can make it back in time, though I think I can, I've already planned my cosplay plans for it lol.

ashe. said...

it has been such a long time..since ive gone clubbing hahahaha xD

like..last year??

reno x yuffie : cute

cappyfish said...

Aww~ I'm sorry you're missing your old friends ... and I'll miss everyone too when I'm in Brisbane! T^T Catching up with others will be tough, but hey, that's what the Internet is for, right?? =D

I'm glad you've grown a lot and learned a lot about yourself the past year. =) And I'm glad you got into cosplaying! ^^ There's no experience like it, no? ;D

Am I truly content with my life? Or am I just caught up in the moment, content with what I have right there and then...

It's the little things that make up a whole picture -- small moments and experiences that make up a life. ^^ But if you're looking for something that makes it all worthwhile, you gotta look beyond the moment ... find something that lasts throughout life, and beyond that. ;)

But it's also important to appreciate and take full advantage of the moment! ^^ It's like ep13 of Ouran, LOLOL~ Like Tamaki said, there's more to student life than just studies. XD You gotta experience a lot in life to fully appreciate it. ^^


ShoutMix chat widget