Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yet Another Trip To HK

First of all, sorry for not posting sooner. Internet hasn't been stable and holidays have been keeping me busy. Spent a few days in Penang with Kayin and gang (man does he have a lot of friends! Hot good looking ones too *wink wink*) Spent another lazing arounf at home playing PS3 till early in the morning and waking up the next afternoon =P And you guessed it.... Another week in HK with good ol grandpa.

I simply love Hong Kong. HK as we all call it. Used to visit quite a lot actually when i was younger. Grandparents had a flat there coz back in the day, good ol grandpa worked and owned a company right in the middle of Wan Chai. If there was a place i could ever feel at peace at its in HK. I'm not familiar with the people there but the atmosphere just gets me. I could spend forever on its busses or trams and gaze outside the window and start stoning. Anyways, the trip this time around wasn't so good, Typhoon came 100Kms to the shoreline and it rained so hard i spent 2days indoors =.= sigh...

1 comment:

Captain Sagara said...

OMFG!! Your grandparents live in HK too?? COOL!! XDDDD Mine too ROFL. Both sides. But unfortunately my mum's side no more. :( HK is my hometown. :D Which side your family's at? Mine's now at Ma Wan (Park Island). It used to be either in Kowloon or Tai Khoo Shing or Central ROFL. If you ever go there, lemme know ^^ I love HK too :) It's so civilized and modern, way better than Singapore.


ShoutMix chat widget