Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Thing Bloggers Do When They Dunno What To Say

1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose 8 people to tag and list their names, linking to them.
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they're tagged.

Lets see....

1. I love sleeping on the floor (I prefer it to the bed, it's good for my back)
2. I feel most secure on the floor in the corner of my room (you can't sink lower than the floor especially when you're feeling low and sad)
3. I get agitated most easily when i'm hungry, sleepy, or things don't go my way.
4. I enjoy attention, which would explain my loud hyper nature XD
5. I have a sensitive side and I cry when things get totally out of my hands.... (i guess that's two things but whatever XP)
6. I'm open to ideas just as long as those who present them are open to mine
7. I gain pleasure from being fun and different (changing hair colour, coloured contacts, interesting hats, cosplaying)
8. I'm looking for that gal who can trust me for who I am and not for whom I seem to be (really do I look like a play boy to you?)

Who to tag....?
1. Ice Cream
2. Sagaranna
3. Aiko
4. Emilie
5. Reina
6. Anna
7. Potter
8. Bakasauce (mitsy XD)

2 comments:

Captain Sagara said...

HAHAHA. I've been tagged TWICE by you and someone else. XDDDDDDD Wow.

Will post it up soon since I'm tagged. :3

Awwwww. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get your true love one day. :D Just don't expect it, it will come. ;) (happens to me, so yeah XD)

Playboy? Pffhhhht. Never was for Aries guys. XDDDDDDDDD (my bf and many guy friends are Aries so I know XDDDDD gosh)

samDaiKor said...

ugh... i kena tag also ka. LOL. Will be putting this up in my xanga later on.

check http://samdaikor.rules.it/


ShoutMix chat widget