Monday, November 10, 2008

Being Bishie...

I've come a long way since highschool. I used to be the dude that had zits all over his god**** face and it only worsened when the temperature increased due to the hot hot weather that we have to endure in Malaysia. Well I tried everything, creams, lotions, scrubs you name it. Nothing really worked for me. The power of puberty simply could not be over come. I'm not the hot hot guy type that girls drool over XP and I honestly don't mind that lol! Makes me humble and it ain't all about looks right?

Skip forward 6 odd years and you're in the present day. I'm a full time college student and the effects of puberty have run off. My face can actually be clear on some days of the week but of course like any other battlefield, my face wasn't left unharmed as I've got a few scars from them pimples. It's not too bad though, coz those imperfections I've realized as of late can be covered up by make up XD ok ok I know it's weird for me (a guy) to be mentioning that I use make up but it's only for cosplay which means it's for a good cause (anime characters need perfect skin what? =P)

Skip forward another few months and I've attended and participated in a few cosplay events held around KL and Selangor. Conventions like TAF (taylors anime fest) and ACGC (Anime Comic and Gaming Convention). To make it short and sweet, I've been awarded anime character status lol! or something like that. I've got fangirls (the one's i meet are quite nice) as well as stalkers (well so far nothing too extreme, they've only found my e-mail on their own which is harmless and their nice people). Up until recently everythings been fine. Until a few days ago that is.

I'm registered as a member on Comic Fiesta forums. I like to chit chat with the members and constantly post in that portion of the site. Recently, one of them opened a camwhore thread where users alike can well.... post up their camwhore pics duh! Xd unfortunately I dominated the thread a fair bit by including a picture in almost every post I made. Unfortunate why? Because I realized I can be pretty Bishie. Why is that bad? Coz it not only attracts the opposite sex it pulls in the guys interested in me too (owh dear).

I'm straight. Honestly. I have no intention of going down the path of having an intimate relationship with the same sex. I love girls! I dunno what the world would be like without em. Sure, I involve myself in the whole Seme/Uke game but most of it I condone because the ones forcing it on me are (mostly) girls... I'm fine with it, they have their fun and I get a couple of laughs by making them laugh and feeding their fangirl desires. There are a few occurences when I take questionable pictures with guys but it's mild fanservice. Nothing more...

I'm flattered that people (even the guy ones) notice me and think i'm attractive (thank you you're too kind) but seriously, no offence but i'm not interested in guy guy relationships and I'll never be in one. So if you'll please, just back off for my sake. I can take a joke but it's gotten to a point of being uncomfortable and i'm asking politely that you cease and desist. You know who you are. I don't mind being friends but that's all it'll ever be. I hope i've made this clear to you XxxxxXxxxxxx

2 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Whoah serious shit? 8D

Cappy and Sky were over at my place and fangirling over the fact that they're so lucky to have the bishiest Gintoki ever!

KAII said...

OMG, AHAHAHAH.
im sorry im laughing, just that when you first mentioned gay, it was funny. but it got scary after that O:
im kaii btw (:
saya otonashi girl bla bla bla


ShoutMix chat widget