Sunday, November 16, 2008

ACF zero 2



So yeah, despite not wanting to take this event seriously, I still decided to attend because of my gang (I love you guys... gonna miss ya over in UK T.T)

Woke up in the morning (like 9++) and got ready to go. Jacky and Hikaru caused some delays because they were missing stuffs (or more like Jacky was missing his socks) this caused me to experience some delays too (i forgot my socks in rushing them XD).

Got to TS at around 11? Hurm... found great parking (right next to the doors leading to the escalators!) and made our way up. Jacky and Hikaru went ahead to register while I (as nowaki-san) went to meet up with my Hiro-san (9gems) for our date =3



Unlike normal couples (we're a Yaoi couple XD omg) who get ready before going out, we only groomed ourselves and put on make ups after meeting up (haha even helped each other with our stuff lol). Finishing up, we both headed to the event venue. Pretty small, but concentrated enough to allow for movement from booth to booth and for random cosplay pic snapping.



Waited for quite some time... we were both bored for that period of time. The atmosphere only improved once we were joined by the likes of Akira (ice cream) and her seme (cute non-cosplaying gal? I dunno your name XD never intro properly!!!!!) and Mugen-panda. (we treated the group to some yaoi shots (hope you enjoyed em =3 now where's our money? 1 buck for every shot lol! Kidding!)

After some amount of poking from almost all sides... by mugen, ice cream, jacky =.= and a few others, it was time for some lunch. Yay!!! We went to sushi king... gah... my paycheck hasn't come in Hiro-san! I can't afford to eat there... (so thanks for feeding me =3 i'll treat you during CF! I promise!) Many happy moments in sushi king. Some cute scenes with laughter from Akira's seme XD (she laughs like she's hiccuping very cute) and there were a couple of nice moments where the Ukes and the Semes fed each other (cute audience AWWWWWWWW!!!)


We headed over to the arcade one lunch was over with... A few rounds of Para Para Paradise was in order. There was a pro amongst us as well, man was he good (followed the PPP girlie style a bit too much at times but still... good =D). Hiro went next and I went after. Needless to say, I sweated like a dog who couldn't pant *squints* and my hair was all over the place and needed restyling. No worries, Hiro-san was more than happy to patch things up and I was looking good as new in no time.


Went back to the venue to see the cosplay competition... nothing too much to look forward to. Standard amount of cosplayers drawn in. The usual bunch took part (at this rate i'll get acquainted to everyone in a matter of no time.... where are all the cosplayers in KL?) In my honest opinion, Satan and Narukids skit was the best amongst the competition. They really got the crowd hyped up. Sadly, they didn't even get placing which I thought was outrageous. Satan took it like a good sport though. No complaints from him (none that he showed outwardly anywyas). The champs shouldn't have won. Even if their costumes were generally good, the performance was over done and honestly the dance routine appeared half assed. No crowd support as far as I remember and well.... if at all, I think Gintoki should've gotten first as he was in character throughout the entire event. My salutations to you man. You rock!


Had dinner afterwards, no money... so i sipped some of Hiro-san's drink hehehe we even had a moment =* huhuhu some hot date XD i'll leave the rest to your imaginations XP Hur... drove home with Jacky and Hikaru... found my router to be fried... apparently there was a heavy storm earlier while I was out. I left it on as usual for my friend to use and he didn't switch it off claiming that I locked my door (doubt he would've done it even if it was open but who knows...) i'm using the one streamyx gave us but it's only temporary, gotta make it so that he can use the line too...
Gah... i'm tired... wanna sleep... so yeah... nice outing, event was bluek but I liked the company owh and and... I GOT CAT EARS XD now its time to corrupt the minds of my fans XP whoever they may be =D Ciaos for now. Oyasuminasai~

2 comments:

Captain Sagara said...

is that...is that your REAL hair?? the black one now O__O

honeysue said...

LOLed that seme with ice cream was her lil sister lahh XDDD
yeah she soo cute!!


ShoutMix chat widget