Monday, October 19, 2009

...Finally... AN UPDATE 8D WOOHOO!!!!



So yeah, after much bumming around, many weeks of raging (on and off the road), tiring travels from here to there, trials of love and war... and a little bit of drinking and dancing in the middle of all the chaos... I've FINALLY gotten myself over to the UK 8D *crowd applause* and after more than a week of York goodness, i've decided to update this blog of mine which hasn't gotten much TLC from me in a long time so... without further ado, i'll just post up some pics i took while i was here (mind you, I didn't take much as my friends took more of me so i'll just share what I have).



This is what I looked like about a month plus back and its the same photo I sent it for my UNI card. It got accepted so this is what people will see if they browse my name on the York Student Profile Mainframe. 8D not very happy looking am I? Well... they don't like smiling photos for some reason D8 so whatever... i'm still a very jolly person most of the time so its ok.



That's me during the week I was still in Bradden, Northampton. My uncle was kind enough to let me stay until I could move into my UNI accommodation so my granddad got to take me around to Milton Keynes to buy some necessities like pots and pans and a bunch of other things. I myself however was more interested in looking at the game selection and what kinds of food I could get here. The pic above is me at a noodle bar called Wagamama's. Mix of western italian and japanese food. Quite nice but I've had better back home 8D



That's my granddad for those of you who haven't met him and that's boush my uncle's family dog. Its' a golden retriever if i'm not mistaken but man is he big. He's really affectionate and loves getting pet and being taken on walks but he scares me when I don't give him any attention. Don't underestimate dogs who are attention whores D8 they won't know their strength and will pounce on you without warning lols! I make him sound scary but he is quite strong mind you.



I'm guessing you're gonna ask who these two are 8D well... they be mai cousies 8P The one on the left is Cass and the one on the right is Jude. They're really energetic and loud and on most days you can catch em running about in their backyard with their school uniforms on with their friend Jake.



Yes, shota cousies are shota 8D but they're off limits to you lot. I am however going to try and get cass to cosplay Hani-sempai when I go as Tamaki-sempai for one con. My uncle and aunt don't seem to mind so *hehehehehe evil smirk*



I found this cars' name amusing. 8D those of you who know a lil' japanese will also smirk at the name. Now if only this car looked a bit more MOE and had a cute/hot female sitting in the driver's seat 8P



This was lol! I found it on the way back from a supermarket. I've never seen advertising like this in Malaysia so it made me chuckle a lil as I continued my journey home as I was reminded of my fav parts in the movie. Faken shrimps, faken fak!



Saved the best for last. I know the west is known for like the most half assed cosplays in the world (though that statement is a generalization) and it surprised me to see a fellow cosplayer on campus attracting students to join the anime manga society. Schroedinger from Hellsing. A pretty good one at that. Her lenses were really nice and her fangs rocked. It wasn't the best picture of all time but hey, what can you expect from someone with a HP cam in a hall full of people knocking into each other walking from booth to booth. AT LEAST MY CAMPUS HAS COSPLAYERS 8DDDDDD

That's all from me. I'll try and update this thing a little after London MCM expo where hopefully... i'll get to post up my Dino (from KHReborn) cosplay pics! Till then, this is Reno signing out!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats awsome man, all the best in UK. Let us know the stories when you get back. lol

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Your cousins are adorable~!!! XD

Ah glad you're having a great time in the UK!! I on the other hand am already a little emo that I'm gonna be leaving Adelaide in less than two months!!

OMG YOUR UNCLE'S DOG *(%$*)&^%# I WANT ONE.


ShoutMix chat widget