Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dreams....






Now... i know i we've all had at least ONE DREAM in our lives (for those of you who haven't... i pity you for the lack of imagination in your empty heads XD). I've had some great dreams in my life, and not just the X-rated ones either *wink wink*. There was once i dreamt i could FLY (crazy i know) but the sensation of flying was ultimately pleasant. My body was weightless, i'd glide in the sky and touch the clouds... everything was nice and peaceful. Of course... not all dreams are as good. You've also got your bad dreams too. More commonly refered to as nightmares... i've had a few of those too...


One of them was very dark. It was one of those 3rd person dreams. I was watching myself swim. It was in my back yard pool. As far as i was concerned, i was alone as i usually am when i'm swimming there. Now as i'm swimming, i suddenly realize there's this black matter materializing inside the pool eventually all the water turns pitch black in a matter of seconds and before i can do anything about it.... it starts pulling me down.... i yell, i shout, i hollar and i fight to break free but the more i struggle the faster i sink. No one came.... up to the point where i was neck deep in the stuff, i see my 'friend' standing there (she's not a 'friend' anymore). I call out to her but all she does is look at me with a cold stare as the black matter swallowed me up whole.... that was it. I woke up right after. Guess it was a sign that things weren't gonna work out huh?




There's another bad dream i had during my first week of driving after finally getting that P every teen desires. It was early in the morning (an hour before college starts). I usually take a quick nap upon parking in my usual spot nearest to main campus. I fall asleep as usual. Next thing i know... i wake up inside my car somewhere else! All i could think of was that i was late and that i needed to get back to college. I drive around and around and around and got lost. I finally decide to park on the side of a hill and get out coz i gave up. Upon parking, i pulled my hand brake and let go of the foot brakes. It didn't engage!!! My car pushed the car parked behind me down the road and it went off the curb and crashed while i continued to go down that hill road BACKWARDS!!!!!!!! I try to regain control and instead.... i end up turning my car into tumble weed and it starts to roll like a coca cola can down the rest of the mountain. It isn't till the fatal CRASH where the front mirror breaks that i become conscious again. I had a cold sweat, my nerves were shot and my hands were shaking. I went to find my friends who understood and helped calm me down.




They say that dreams are messages from you subconscious trying to tell you something. You'll notice that you tend to forget dreams too coz the part of your brain in charge of memory isn't fully functioning during dreams (you're supposed to be asleep after all) so write down your dreams on paper or even save em as drafts in your mobile phone. You may wanna know whats going on in that subconscious of yours. Especially if it has something to do with someone you care for ;)

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget