Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Friends....

I've met many interesting people in my life. Most people i meet, will know that i'm the loud guy who can't seem to stop talking (annoying? yes!) but i'm still accepted by the lot (you know who you are guys!) so I thank you for offering your friendship to me ;) i appreciate it.

My oldest friends happen to be the one's I've left behind in KL. (Shaun, Rio, Edmond, Cheng....) We've been acquainted ever since we were 6/7.... standard one.... sigh... it sometimes feels like it was yesterday that we were all short young chaps talking more about how rare our pokemon cards were instead of discussing about the girls in our class. Hahaha we should've done as we didn't have many moments to do so in high school (boys school >.<) sometimes i wonder if things'd be different if we all went co-ed (more exes perhaps?). Still.... at least i appreciate my relationships right? So it couldn't have been all that bad? (aside from the but slapping, thigh sitting and low blows received over the years)

Now we've all chosen our paths.... its happening so quick.... one day we're busy screaming over who's beating who at playing the PS2 and the next.... we've all gone pretty much radio silence. I miss those moments.... I don't have em with my current friends (and then there's the times they just don't have that understanding we have). Guess it comes over time. We have been friends for like...13 years? Wow...

Still, new friends at college are cool too. Some are really supah nice! Lets see... Christy, Dominic, Justin, Eugene, Derrick, Carmen, Emily, Lynn, Sue Sue! Arvind... and the list goes on. I don't see half of the people i've listed now either but still... i miss them a lot. Just wanted to tell you guys and gals that I accept ya for who you are and you've made an impact on my life ;) Keep it real guys! See ya around!

2 comments:

Captain Sagara said...

that is nice you blog about friends and missing them. :) I do that too time from time, but right now, I feel so down in friendship thingie. I dunno why, it looks like I do have lots of friends, but real ones...I look like a loner HAH +_+;

ReidXavi said...

Normal la.... we all feel like that at times. I guess it's insecurity. How long have you known the people determines how well you get along with them not just on face value but from the level of comfort and trust you give them. ;) you still have your cosplay friends XD not that we're all that close but i think we'd all understand


ShoutMix chat widget