Monday, December 15, 2008

Hahaha Pictures Of Moi~







Well it's been awhile since I updated this thing... sorry guys and gals... exams have taken their toll on me and i've been busy with cosplay preps and family stuff but now i've been forced back to update by my Kawaii yet sometimes Kakoii Sistah Emilie even if it means adding up pics (no really she told me to put up pics XD) So yeah, anyways... recently i've had a pretty good run with keeping my skin nice and clean so I've taken the liberty of camwho-.... I mean... Cam-jigolo-ing. Anyways... here's a few of the pics that got my stamp of approval!


Here you've got neko me reading XD love the ears
Here's me and ma maid. She's like an elder sis more than anything else











Me emo-ing.... don't show ma grandma, she hates it when I emo....
Haha ahh the fanservice pic~ Grell-ish look with Reno rod XP phallic symbol anyone?











I love ma hoodies... and I like Gin-san's wig... gonna miss it when I give it back
LAMBERT!!!! It's so cute... i'm never sad when it's around. It keeps me happy!











Bored in college.... so I decided to take out the cam before english class started
Another neko shot~ I'm hoping to do loveless next year? Any takers?











Gah! Nostalgia, At Asia Cafe (Asia or AC as most of us call it) finished an exam, not happiiii T.T
I love the smell of hair... it's so aromatic~ shampoo makes it smell like strawberry bubblegum











Was waiting for Hiro-san to get ready. So naturally I had to take a shot for the memories
Tidus and Yamamato out for drinks, what? Tidus is actually blind but he usually uses contacts











Reno when he's not antigrav... man... the bishieness is killer. I dig red hair =3 it's H-A-W-T!!!

That's all for now. I've got more pics but there's just simply too many. Gosh.... CF (comic fiesta) is in 5 days.... hope i'll be ready by then ;) good luck to those entering the competition. I know some people who're already guaranteed a spot for the finals =.= it's gonna be tough...





1 comment:

K said...

Is cosplay really that fun?

(XD... I'm curious)


ShoutMix chat widget