Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Days Off...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


It's exam week this week for ICPU and some A levels students and needless to say it's study time =.= but i've no papers to sit for today and 2morrow so to me that means no waking up till midday =) Anyways, got up at 11 something and rolled around for about a half an hour. Shah called asking to go out for lunch and we had tom yam fried rice at a place called auntie june's at the edge of SS/15. It was good. What wasn't so good was that i got a PARKING TICKET for parking in a no park zone * swt =___= * i was only there for half an hour... geez... stupid MPSJ!!!! As usual Shah manages to come up with something hilarious to lighten the mood. He said something like:

"You know i used to get a lot of those tickets?... and the only ones i got were from the girl officers! You know the ones? they're the fat, ugly, lonely ones who never get laid! Lei Mai!...

I laughed and we went home. The day was pretty slow. It rained real heavy from the evening till it got dark and thanks to my car, Shah, Calvin and me didn't have to order in tonight =D (what'd you do without me guys?) Told Shah about the blog, said my blog title was stupid (the regular insult as usual simply just to spite me) and said i should rename it to 'Idiot and Stupid Causes Chaos'.... =___= i told him I'd think about it after disagreeing for about 5 mins. Had dinner at Pizza Hut and amazingly there wasn't a single bottle of chilli sauce in the whole restaurant! For a guy who loves his chilli, i was obviously dying for something spicy to dip my italian bread in T_T

Experienced nostalgia today... looked through the pics i've taken on the ol psp of mine and the memories just came flooding in. Where did the time go? I miss you gals and guys in A levels... and i'm gonna miss those of you in ICPU who're also in their last semester... I hope we'll meet again somewhere in the future ;) stomach's hurting from eating too much during dinner and i've got to study for exams. See ya!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget