Thursday, June 5, 2008

One more to go...

*Sigh*

That was my impression of the morning. Had to wake up early to skim through a bit more on Individuals and Families before the test. Got up at 8 and cracked the text.

I can't believe it's been 6 months now. I still remember when i had just entered those college gates and my hair style was still pretty geeky looking XD how the days fly by.

Enough about being nostalgic, I've got one more test before i get... wait for it, and say it with me... FOUR WEEKS of HOLIDAY!!!!!!!! *pause of applause* Mmm... one week to spend in HK and perhaps a few days in Penang? Been planning to crash at Ka Yin's place when he gets off on break too but its still to be decided. Hoping to see the likes of Bee, Sarah, Ryan and Anna if i do go over. They'll love having Shah along that much i can tell. (More jokes about Kamal anyone? =.=)

I'll be seeing dearest Zz 2morrow. (I miss her like crazy) She's moving to a hostel over in Shah Alam coz she got a scholarship and their paying for her the whole way. Yes Z Shah Alam is closer =D so it'll be good for me coz i won't spend so much on petrol ($2.70 for a litre now >.<)

Computer Science is killing me. Not only do i have to memorize how a code is structured i've gotta take the test on paper when it should be done on computer =.= stupid right? Why can't they devise a way to make it so we CAN do it on computer? Beats me.... they can't seem to get around the problem of people peeking at other people's screens.... (we have many wandering eyes that i don't deny). Wonder if they'll ever solve that problem.

My monthly education funds have been banked in (YAY!!!!!!) I can finally buy the food that i want and not worry about my bank balance again =P but i've gotta pay loads of people off... yish... regardless, i'm happy =D Dunno what we're gonna eat tonight. But it'd better be something good!!!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget