Monday, June 2, 2008

First post ^^

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Hurm... not sure where to start... =.=

Guess i should begin by saying i've got nothing better to do other than face this LCD screen of mine and follow the trend of creating a blod as friendster, yahoo mail and all of the gaming consoles i have in my apartment (and i have enough to be called a serious gamer) can't satisfy me tonight. I'm feeling kinda empty right now... (I miss ya riko-chan) exams are here and all i've got to fill my time is study (sick of it honestly). Holidays are close and i've got 4 weeks of it. I've always complained that there's never been enough and somehow this time i think there's too much. WTF am i gonna do in 4 weeks!? Sigh... i suppose this is just another chapter in... The Trials Of A White Guy. So begins my blog. Man is this ever corny... but who cares =P

1 comment:

Captain Sagara said...

I'm more cornier than you =/

Nice blog XD Gonna add you in my blogger buddy list if ya don't mind :)


ShoutMix chat widget