Monday, September 1, 2008

Nostalgia....

Ever have those moments when you're just peering out the window or opening in your room and just stoning.... and then you happen to come across some old photos slit in between an old comic book you forgot you had or an old school year book. Then you look at the picture... it's your gang of old friends, their faces lit up and you're in it too! Sometimes it's just you in the picture and then you think, god... how long it's been and how much you've changed and developed (or vice versa if you feel differently). It's a weird feeling... and well... here's a few to shed some light on the subject XD enjoy or not... here they are (it's from current to past >_< failed to remember that the first pics uploaded will be pushed down... sorry guys and gals)

Me as Reno after make up and Hair have been completed

Me, Derrick and Sue Sue!!! Tongues!!!
Lynn joins us this time... XD i love this pic haha who knew Mc D's is a good place for photos?

Me and Grandpa on a HK ferry back to Wanchai from Kowloon
Me in a Jester's hat with Derrick LOL! we were waiting for Sue Sue and Lynn for break
Me and Kenji at his hairstylist's academy

9gems and Me at Taylors Anime Fest 08


Lynn, Me, Carmen, Fatma and Emily in Families Class D12
Can't remember how blur I was >_<
First signs of inheriting anime features XD camwhoring in HK's international airport
Our last outing with old school friends at Times Square~
Kayin, Shah and Me at the Penang Bus station
(it was my first trip down without family members!!!)
Edwin, Ken and Me on the Eye of Malaysia
Riding in the airport rail in HK with grandpa (all thumbs up!!!)
Granmps and me on the Cable Car in HK's Ocean Park
Me, Shaun and Rio in my room

Best buds> Edmond, Me, Shaun and Rio
(all are prefects XD well... except for edmond who's a librarian =P)
Shaun's christmas party! There is someone who shall never be named in there...
(hint she's behind Edmond)
Me... OMG i look so nerdy... (i was in MAC's centre for you Taylors people)
Yit Tze, CLP, Wendy and Me
Group pic while waiting to go into the charity day's ghost house
Me and Cheng... we were team mates in the Amazing Hunt

Obviously I have more which i didn't include but.... i hope you guys get what i mean.... time flies by so fast you sometimes fail to realize it. I miss you (my old school friends, 5b rocks!!!), I miss you guys too (my A levels Class, PL2 will always be on top ;)), I'm sad i don't see you guys anymore (the people in my Individuals and Families class... I liked our lil group... we clicked) and i will most certainly miss joo gais!!! (my current classmates and the people in my cosplay group). You all have made an impact on my life and I accept you for who you are. I hope i've done the same for you ;) Peace and Salutations

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget