Friday, September 5, 2008

No matter how hard you try...

You can never satisfy everyone. That much i've learnt so far. It's simply impossible. There's always something that's just not right in the eyes of people ya know? Be it your attitude, your style of dress, your stand on a certain topic, even the activities you take part in. Must there always be a right and wrong? A suitable and unsuitable? A good and a bad? Can't you just accept a person because they are different and in that sense and tolerate their indifference?

You can't always be right. We humans learn how to intergrate ourselves into society by learning what is wrong. It's always been black and white to us. I think there should be room to include grey areas don't you think? Must something always be A or B? Can't there be a possible C? Or even an A+B? I am who I am and that's all that I am. If you don't like the way I am, don't bother putting on a pleasant face just to please me. I'd rather you isolate yourself from me than force yourself to be two faced. I'll just go somewhere i'm accepted. It's just as simple.

Relationships are complicated. Friends are a good thing to have but it's important to get the kind that aren't just searching for 'the prawn behind the rock' as the malays say. I present my friendship to someone, treating them how I would like to be treated by them. I know i'm not perfect, and i can live with that. Can't you accept me as a fellow human being who is just as flawed as you? Life's too short for such meanless arguments. I wanna live life to the fullest and be happy while i still have the opportunity to attain it.

Sometimes, there's just no chemistry between people. Sure, you may like em, heck you may even love em to bits. But if you just can't be together then there's really nothing you can do now really? Opposites attract... this may be true but to what extent? Do you really think you can live with your total opposite? Can you just picture that for a moment and visualize that? What would you two do together if what you like to do isn't really what your other half likes? How will you survive? Take away the lust, and the possible activities related to it and you have nothing. Love just isn't enough sometimes... and maybe you're not in love with the person, but merely, you love the idea of that person/being with that person. There's a big difference between the two.

Emo sounding or not, I'm tired of being stressed, i'm tired of having to wake up and feeling miserable, i'm tired of worrying and listening to never ending arguments between people, i'm so... so... tired... I hope i can get my peace soon...

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget