Monday, September 15, 2008

It's that time of the year...

God... it's been so long since college started and i've learned so much about life and friends, what is it to be happy and to experience loss. How accepting people can be and how rejecting as well. A levels is gone and ICPU is midway, I still look at those pictures i took all those months ago and wonder where did all the people go...

Ramadhan is here again and my stomach is being tested...
Fasting is coming along well but i'm so tired most days...
I fell asleep in psychology class today as we were watching the Mc Cain speech (we watched Obama's last week). God he was utterly boring... but at least he made realistic promises... English class was great (i talked to some people i never conversed with before) and i managed to wake myself up in doing so (monday blues + no food = instant death)

I'm so bored of going to college, lessons are becoming less and less interesting and the work load is just piling up... all i want is to sleep and laze at home. I know i'm not alone on this one XD my college friends feel the same way too! Lets go bomb the college and get a quick holiday >_< or not lol! I miss my secondary school. If i could relive form 5 without the SPM, I would! Life was simple, friends were close, things were cheap.

I long for the day that the darkness finally takes me away XD or has it already done so and i simply did not know? *moment of randomness end*

I wonder if my other half with ever return from the depths i tossed him to. He was ever so poetic and emo XD Dark Boy... may you never resurface and haunt the days to come.

1 comment:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

I am the polar opposite of you. 8D I love college life because I'm around people who are like me. Back in my school I was the Inguurishuuu speaking girl with an accent. Which sucked cos that singled me out for isolation and gossip. XP

But I take it as a compliment la, still my high school life sucked, so you're pretty lucky. ^^


ShoutMix chat widget