Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Holiday! and... some other stuffs...

Hahaha finally a day off! YESU~ I'm so psyched! We all need a break once in awhile and 2morrow is a well deserved one. I'll sleep in, get up late, watch some anime and rest whilst I await night fall =3 probably gonna go meet up with Dominic (my old A levels classmate) for buka puasa. He's leaving in 2 weeks or so and I'm finding time for us to bond as best buds before he leaves for the UK (i'll join you next year bro so wait for me yeah ;))

Sigh... break ups are hard. Are they not? No matter how you spin it, you'll always end up hurting yourself or your other half (or both!). Unless you're in one of those fairy tale relationships where you both have someone you fancy and mutually decide you'd be better off as friends and have a great connection later on (which never happens honestly). So why even bother with relationships if you know they won't last? I personally think it's the whole experience. You learn things, you give and you take, you explore that other side of you that you may have not discovered as a friend. I could list more things but i'll never finish XD but i suppose the most important thing i've learned about the girls i've been with is their low self esteem.

I myself do not place myself high on the attractive guy's list, but it seems the girls I dated somehow manage to rate themselves lower than me to the point that trust becomes an issue and i'm always being dropped the hint that "yeah, i think you'd probably leave me if someone hot came up to you and asked you to be her gf".
I don't know where such assumptions come from. I'm not the type that plays with people's feelings. I'm not known to be a play boy and i've never been in more than one relationship at a time. If it's the friends i keep then i'm sorry if you feel that way about them. I'm a sociable kind of guy and condemn me for what i am if i happen to be the type that is always the first one to introduce himself to people when we meet at a conference or gathering.

So what if you're not as good looking as another person? Big WHOOP! I'm with you aren't I? Why do some girls find it hard to accept that a guy chose her over others because he wanted it that way. If you want us to leave that badly then SAY SO! Sigh... instead of making us think that we're mistreating you. Yes, you have some right to be jealous! Yes, it's not something you can just bury because if you weren't jealous one bit, you wouldn't care about me but PLEASE. There's always a limit as to how you can express yourself. I treat people how i wish to be treated. So if i give you the freedom to hang out with your guy friends, please respect me by allowing me to hang with my girl friends. It is not a sign of being unfaithful. Everyone needs space to be who they are and they shouldn't avoid people just because they are with someone. It's not fair to either party.

I'm not referring to anyone in specific just so you know, as the stuff i said covers a huge range of people and the issues related to them. Yes, i'm a lil emo/hyper/stressed/etc. because of reasons i'd rather keep to myself.

On another note XD i'm single again! Weird feeling la. Can't really explain it la... Tis a time to mingle amongst the population and make new connections *wink wink* I wonder when my next date will be =D

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget