Thursday, March 5, 2009

Birthdays...

So my birthday is coming up (that time of the year already?) and its at the end of the month (29th to be exact!). So i'm expecting a few goodies from friends and family this year XD (nothing much, just something to show you care!). I'm planning my own party as well and but a venue for everyone to meet up at and the place to eat have not been decided... darn... well at least theres a skeleton of what'll happen. A dance party the night before to celebrate with friends (possibly at M.O.S or Barce) then a casual get together lunch/dinner someplace nearby to just hangout and chill.

TGI's? A japanese place? Pizza hut?... any suggestions guys? I wanted to buy you guys some food but apparently you'd feel bad since its my birthday so tell you what. You guys pick a venue and pay for your own meals while I get you a decent desert whilst we digest and joke amongst ourselves after a hearty meal ;)

1 comment:

Muslimah said...

You can have ur birthday party wherever you like, but PLEASE don't have it in an American restaurant, could you?
Restaurants like McD and Starbucks shd be out of bound. Why?
Cos America is very much supporting Israel in killing the Palestinians.
Would you want to be part of the murder by contributing ur money to their economy?
I doubt u do. Think wisely. =)
Btw, Happy Upcoming Birthday! And to me too actually, our birthdays are very close. =)

-from a mixed blood Malaysian student-


ShoutMix chat widget