Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Splurge much.... I'm spoiling myself for once in my life!!! XD

Okay so yeah most people see me as a rich kid. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Has mostly everything an average guy doesn't materialistic wise. Well technically I wouldn't argue with you. I do have some luxuries others envy but I don't have it as good as others I know. As my grandma would always say to me, be humble and respect others. Help when you can. You'll earn friends who respect you for who you are and not for what you have. Wise words. I've tried to live by this and not be too showy with the things I own. However, sometimes you just can't help it XD a PS3 itself is a showy thing lols! The same goes for a PSP, everyone just awes at the very sight of it. Anyways, i'm just blattering on here. Let me get to the point.

Last month my monthly spending money (for education and living expenses provided my grandpa) came in late. VERY LATE. I had to borrow some cash from close friends to scrape by. So yeah, eventually the money came in and by then the money for March had come in as well XD so I had 2 months worth of cash lols! So I paid off all my debts and was left with a wad of cash to spend. I got myself a set of Yukata (a traditional japanese outfit) that I had always wanted as well as a game called Killzone 2 for the PS3 (a game i've been waiting to play for 2 whole years to be released). You know the feeling when you finally get something you've been wanting for a LONG LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG TIME!? Well i had that feeling twice over with those two purchases XD It felt good! So there went close to a 900 ringgit in two days (inclusive of my rent for the month which was 540, not so bad I guess XP).

I then went grocery shopping to restock the supply cabinet (food and snacks for those desperate times). Maggi mee and Milo as well as other tid bits were on the list of purchases as well as some JD cola =3 awesome stuff. That night I surfed my cosplay website and found a wig I've been looking for. I got in contact with the owner and I banked in the amount the very next day. Another hundred plus out of the bank account... this week i'm gonna have to pay for an Ouran Highschool hostclub costume which I agreed to purchase from another forumer who wants to get some cash. I've also gotta budget some money for my birthday (although i'm the one who's gonna be celebrated I figured i'd treat a few good friends to some desert and some drinks) wouldn't be a bad gesture to make em feel happy too right?

I gotta get myself a new phone too.... gawd.... why did my old one have to fuck up now!? >_< I like the size of my current one and for it's simplicity in design. Guess i should get a new high end model with them latest features huh? Sony Ericsson.... but which one though... owh well.... i'll figure it out some other day. I've splurged so much this month I think i'll be out of cash if I keep it up. But hey, its not like I do it often right? I think i'm begging to know why you gals like SHOPPPPPPPIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG XD I loathe the impulse buyer in me but mehhhh... He doesn't come around much lols!

1 comment:

cappyfish said...

OH MY GAWD MAN. YOU ARE A WORSE SHOPOHOLIC AND IMPULSE BUYER THAN I AM!! O___O And *I* thought I was terrible after buying two wigs off eBay without second thought, LOLOLOL~

But OMG I can't wait to see you in a yukataaaa~!! XD I have to admit, I have a thing for guys in yukatas ... and HOMG I can't believe your Tamaki cosplay is underway~!! >_< If you dare do an Ouran photoshoot without me I won't forgive you!! (I'm just kidding actually, but if we had an Ouran group with you as Tamaki and I wasn't part of it, I'd be growing mushrooms in the corner for weeks ... XD)

You and I should NEVER become finance managers of any company ... sure bankrupt by the third week of business, LOL~


ShoutMix chat widget