Sunday, March 1, 2009

EPIC weekends!

So yeah, weekdays are almost always a drag these days. "You almost feel like killing yourself for just being in college" Said a friend as we were discussing something to do with the education system one morning in class. Well it isn't all that bad I guess. ICPU is an interesting course. You do something different everyday and its not just boring old lectures so it's fine. I won a law debate last week, well me and my AWESOME team did XD we debated about the justification of ISA in singapore. Rest assured, as the opposition we WON =D EPIC WINZ we pwnz!

Didn't have HW this week either which is a godsend. More time to chill out and socialize with friends for once. You're not gonna get many opportunities to do so with the hectic lives we lead. Plus, most days we spend the evenings sleeping from exhaustion. Who knew a few hours clocked in the morning could take so much out of a person. Then there are those sleepless nights doing assignments (often last minute) since we'd rather do other stuff like play games and go out with friends the days before XD

This week I had the chance to go clubbing with friends, two nights in a row. Safe to say, my dancing has improved and I've gotten the hang of attracting girls to open up to being my dance partner while still respecting the unwritten boundaries they may have. After all, these girls aren't your girlfriends and there's only so much you can do. If i'm lucky enough, they'll realize i'm just out to have a good time and warm up to me (hip action anyone?). Thursday alone I managed to have the pleasure of dancing with 3 seperate girls (they weren't that shy and they knew what they were doing XD). I came out pretty satisfied, tired and sore all over.... but satisfied.

Friday I went again with a different set of friends to Bar Celona. Attendance was pretty.... Ugh.... I had to fend off loads of stiffs to get to some girls. They'd even attempt to get em off me at times which prompted both her and me to move around several times XD not as enjoyable as the night before but it was fun. My advice holds true tho... Pak Yew should know this better than anyone lol! "Warning, if you don't already know... You're screwed if you can't get a good dance partner between 11.30 and 1 as after that time period, the party will turn into a sausage fest". Hope you enjoyed yourselves guys! Safe to say we're never going on a friday ever again XD

2 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

I'll tell ya one thing. Australians know how to have a party! XD They're very energetic on the dance floor and even more fun when they're drunk!

But then from what I experienced first hand, they're not very good dancers, they look funny and silly. 8D (males especially) my friends Justin and Ian (both Malaysians) stole the floor couple of times rofl.

ReidXavi said...

That's what I noticed... I always took advantage of the fact that most guys go in and just do random movement.

None really know how to dance as far as i've seen. So even if you have some amount of moves on you, you'll impress XD Hahaha I've managed to gain respect from my friends last week by the amount of girls I approached and managed to attract. You sound like you've been having a swinging time. Intro me to your friends la!!! XD


ShoutMix chat widget