Thursday, May 14, 2009

UNI... the new frontier =3

So college is coming to an end for me. In a few more weeks I'll be over and done with ICPU at Taylors and I'll only return to visit friends from time to time when I have the chance... In someway I feel relieved to say good bye to this place since I'm long over due to graduate. Almost all of my friends have gone and moved on with their lives, to UNI and jobs and stuff, while i'm still stuck in Taylors doing what I've always been doing for the past 2 years and a half.

On the other hand, I will miss the atmosphere i've grown used to at the institution. The people I see everyday, my friends, lecturers and even the cleaning ladies (hahahaha they're nice ok if you don't ignore them!) I like the ICPU programme and the stuff we learn as well as the way we learn them. I've never had so many heartfelt discussions, even ones which would literally bring tears to my eyes (I cried during a presentation coz I got so emotional over it.... embarrassing much I know....)

Well, away from the possibly emo past and present.... ON TO DA FUTURE!!!! UNI XP
So yeah, i've applied to several institutions through the online UCAS system to apply for UK UNI's and so far I've gotten all the replies i've wanted. I can go to Hull, York, Leeds as well as Bucks (but since I got more info on the last one, I doubt i'll go to Bucks). They all seem pretty nice... York is rated number 12 in the entire UK so that might be my first choice. Hull's pretty good too since its close to relatives which would be convenient if i'm ever in a pinch.


Here's a photo I found for York's Campus



This one's of the School Grounds =3


This one's the front of Hull University (why do all the schools have that old brick look to em)

This might be my new home if I study at Hull =D looks ok




LEEDSSSSS X3 huhuhuhu looks interestingly fresh~


Mmm... yeah... wondering whats life got in store for this mixed up eurasian mofo this time... I will miss my MAMAK the most XDDDDDD of course I'll miss you guys too! MSN me during those free late nights yeah???

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget