Thursday, May 28, 2009

Recent photo shoot pics

Hey gang, haven't updated since C2Age so I figured i'd just post up some pics from my most recent photo shoot with one of my new photog friend (who was also a model for this shoot) planned out by her friends.

As usual (being Malaysian as we are) we started later than expected and arrived later than we planned too. I must say that this has to be the longest shoot i've ever been apart of... I got home at 7p.m. *rolls eyes* nearly 12 hours when I left the house... but despite it all, the effort put in produced EPICLY PROPORTIONAL shots like this.



These are just a couple of the shots we took, more can be found on my facebook account. Just look under photos of me =D but these three are some of my favs. Hahaha gotta thank the two photogs one day for a great job! Must belanja them XDDDDD Ciaos for now. I got an exam to study for. Peace~

6 comments:

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

i loved the last shoot loads too :) i think 1st time i model with sum1 else and it was fun :)

ReidXavi said...

XD Its not my first but it was interesting to say the least. Next time I can do my Yukata without fear of ruining the cute with my leg hair (i will WAX XDDDD)

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

hahahahhahahahahaha,ok ok,must do more shoots b4 u leave ;p

ReidXavi said...

Sure, granted that I'll have my car next time

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

yeah,u disappeared on msn d oh?lama tak c u on9

ReidXavi said...

Can you liek not stalk me everywhere to see if i'm on9 or not XDDDD there will be times when I can't get to my com so you're just gonna have to deal with it like everyone else XP


ShoutMix chat widget