Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lousy Week~

God... this week hasn't been the best one for me nor my friends.
To start off, its getting soooo freakkkkiiiingggg HAWTTTTT out there...
Air Conditioning is like failing to keep us cool anymore (at college anyways)
My BRAND NEW PHONE's LCD screen broke after having it over only a month...
My car is giving me problems through its steering and fuel injection systems...
a couple other things are bothering me too but i'd rather not mention them right now.

Well at least I can say i'm handling the week in a more matured and calmed manner as compared to how I would do so in the past. I know I worry a lot, I tend to whine and then there are times I just completely lose my top but hey... no one's perfect right? I'm just glad I didn't do anything like that this time. Kept keeping those positive thoughts flowing. Being appreciative of what you got helps coz you know it might be lost to you if you're not careful.

Hope you guys aren't having a bad a week as me and my gang. We're a lil demoralized but i'm sure we'll get back on our feet eventually. Peace out ya'all! Watching anime to keep my mind off the bad shit =P

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget