Friday, April 24, 2009

If I were a boy girl?
















I guess being Uke looking for a whole year gave way to something a little more... uhh...?? advanced? I never thought I'd look it but I guess I was proven wrong? Lols! I'll let the photos do the talking from here on in. Yes, if you see me like this at a con you may glomps me rawr~


































I think that's about enough. I've posted some on my facebook as well in my 'Trap' folder so you can check the rest there. Ciaos~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol honestly...I love it.
Wanna grope you~ XD

Anonymous said...

Camwhore. XD

Maya Habee said...

O_O

*faints*

ReidXavi said...

XD owh lol!!! Well at least these comments show something about my ability to pull off this project. Wheee I can't wait to work this to perfection~ COSFEST HERE I COMETH~

renaye said...

wow. u r cute.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

renaye said...

thanks for the footprint!

i'm not a designer whatsoever but i like hunting for materials to make a clothe! and i only design for myself!

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

ashe. said...

AH MANNNN!!!!!
ITS A TRAP!! ORZ.

lemme grope youuu >D


ShoutMix chat widget