Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another Friday, A Nice Get Together

So its the end of the week. College is out yet again w00t!!! ICPU dress up week
has ended D; it was fun while it lasted... I think Friday was the best turnout tho
loads of people in their traditional outfits.

Me, Jason and Chris decided to get together for dinner and a few drinks. I brought
Shad along to make up for ditching him last thursday coz I KO-ed at Ace's place
while I was watching Jimmy and gang playing Winning Eleven.

We had a good time. Kai Meng joined us after Jason arrived and we all played some pool
before ordering some Pizza. Chris brought out a couple of beers and we had a lil bit of Red Label while we were just chilling and sharing some stories afterwards.

We decided to head out to go clubbin at this new place called Hello Bali? I dunno... well to tell you the truth it sucked... went in... left like 20 odd minutes later... why? Two words, Uncle's Club D8.... Wasn't feeling the vibe... the music didn't sit well with us either. So we called it a night and we went our seperate ways. Shad and me grabbed a couple of quarter pounders and now we're watching Dirty Harry on my PS3. I'll add some photos if I ever get em =P

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget