Monday, April 6, 2009

A clean room... oAo

Okay so this used to be my schedule. I'd go through the entire week of my college life. Day in day out and at the end of the week, i'd pack up my dirty clothes and do a full clean up of the room (move everything where it should be and vacuum up the place). Now, somewhere down the line (i'm guessing thanks to holidays) I stopped doing that. It got to a point that I hadn't cleaned my room for months. Somewhat clean clothes were lying on the floor (that's not my usual practice) and there were food wrappers gliding on the ground kicked up by the fan... my room was a mess. You couldn't take 2 steps without having to worry about stepping on something.

Yesterday however, I finally took initiative to clean up my near inhabitable habitat XD (my good friend from Kuching was flying down but despite knowing his ability to handle such a messy environment, I felt its not the right way to treat a guest in your home)

Moved everything that could be moved outside and vacuumed the floor of all the loose hairs that had been collected over the time period.... O______O there was a lot. I picked up all the loose change I dropped from taking off my pants before emptying my pockets. Now my work desk can actually be used for WORK and not be a base for a mountain of crap filled with DVD's, useless fliers, expired coupons, plastic bags and what not. Well once everything was sorted out, I felt relieved. I could run in and out of the room to get stuff without any hasle. I can always find my keys (which I used to hunt for under all the re-used jeans for the week that lay on the floor) and there's even enough room for a third person to bunk in if there is ever a need to =P I don't know why but I always feel so happy once my room's cleaned XD there's that sense of satisfaction you gain. Anyways, i'm still feeling the after effects of the drink I had with my friend this morning. I'll end it here now but I may post up pics of my room if I remember. See ya~

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget