Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Update


I figured I'd make a written log of where I think I am right now in life and some general stuff about me.

Lets see... 20th birthday just passed. w00t?
College is almost over and I'm advancing to UNI in September.
Life's generally good despite the frequent sudden ups and downs.
I find myself overspending every month $_$ gotta get it under control.








No love interests... no one interested in me... I suck la what to do.
Missing friends and ex-programme mates... wish I could chill with all of em once more.
Planning to Major in sociology, wonder if I'll be a good social worker?
I have no idea who I'm taking to prom despite wanting to go so badly...
I'm having weird sexually orientated dreams that get freakier and freakier with every dream... my Id/Subconscious must be craving THAT food a lot right now. No dice sorry!
Been trying to go for skin treatment, need to fix the zit scarring on my face.
Hair has grown the longest its ever grown in my whole entire life and its still thickening XD Grow hair grow!!!


Mmm... I think thats about it...
I have a few cosplay plans lined up for the next few months.
Hopefully they'll be portrayed up to my expectations.
My phones been awfully quiet these days. I wonder whatever happened to all the people I used to text ever so often... guess we all move on eventually huh?
Me thinks I'll go emo in the living room and watch my friend play Street Fighter IV on his PS3. Ciaos~

5 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Ala....don't la emo! I'd go to prom with you if I were still in Malaysia (cos well, no one's interested in me too lol, I figured the guy i was dating before I came here was rebounding on me after his last relationship collapsed).

Everyone has one of those days when they feel especially alone. It may seem quieter, like no body calls you, or everyone seems to be too busy to hang out with you, and you start getting all these thoughts in your head that "OMG they don't need me anymore." usually that's not the case, people are just busy, and you're thinking too much. Cheer up okay?

ReidXavi said...

Hahaha thanks for the kind offer.

Seriously? I always assumed you had your own Boytoy XD *sniggers in the corner*

...and ouch that must've sucked being the rebound girl *squints*

Mmm... yeah i've been known to get a lil paranoid in that sense.

Haii!!! Cheering up dy =3

cappyfish said...

*shakes head* I can't believe attractive people like you guys, Reno and Maki-chan, are lonely and find it hard to even find prom dates. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES PLAIN, UNCHARISMATIC PEOPLE LIKE ME FEEL?! >_____< *emo*flail*cry* DDDD8

Hehe, personal panic attack aside, I can relate a bit to how you feel ... when I came here to Australia, I was alone, and hardly knew anyone. It was hard, from being surrounded by awesome, kickass friends who totally understood my weirdness, to being totally alone most days, and surrounded people who probably already had misconceptions about me ...

But thankfully, I'm slowly starting to build a group of really good friends who seem to understand my unique personality. XD Which is good, cos I was starting to worry, and the loneliness was starting to get scary. =P

I'm just saying, we all have these moments where we feel alone, but we also have the capabilities to overcome them. =)

(Maybe you should also take this as a rare opportunity to indulge in some sweet, contemplative 'me' time? =P)

You'll be fine. ^^ I srsly doubt you wont be able to find a date to the prom, but even if you don't, I'm sure you'll have a great time anyway. ^^

p/s: I'M FINDING IT HARD TO MANAGE MY MONEY TOO OMG. O___O

ReidXavi said...

After the huge "metaphoric" slap in the face by SG forumers, I think I've opened my eyes a lil more on the relationship subject. I'm not really looking for anything solid just yet I think.... just too in love with the IDEA of love. Which is probably why I never put my foot forward on advancing on a girl. Regardless, I need to see if a person shows interest in me or not. Otherwise, It'll lead to nothing XD

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

my prom dates were disasterous.my 1st prom,the guy took me coz i asked,he said no then felt bad then offer to take me.The 2nd one practically ignored me the whole night and talk to his crush...proms are sucky...


ShoutMix chat widget