Monday, April 20, 2009

A day out... in Cineleisure with the Cos-gang

So it was any other Sunday, and my buds wanna go out and hang out. As much as i'd have liked to laze in bed till noon as I usually do on any given Sunday I thought it best to be sociable and go along with the plan to meet people. So i got up at 10 and got ready to drive all the way back from KL to Cineleisure where my day pretty much began. (I did have some Awesome! Hashbrowns made by my grandma before I left tho~ TQ Grams!!!!)

Surprisingly enough, I found parking in Cineleisure almost instantly. Didn't know it was that easy to get spots on a Sunday... huh... anyways, parked and went to meet up the FF group for Animangaki. I heard beat say over the phone that we were to meet at the Sci-fi cafe but me with my somewhat deaf ear made an error. I was supposed to meet them at the (Sun Comics) Cosplay cafe. So I had to turn back and walk all the way down from where I came. Haha before I joined them, I slipped into the toilet and put in my new lenses I got from Akiko ;) the ones where it makes my Iris stand out and covers the rest of my eye in white XD imagine how freaky that looks =p So yeah, I scared the living pants (and skirts) off the guys and girls there sitting and enjoying their meals whilst making their usual noise =3

Sat down with them for awhile and caught up with my fellow cam-gig Beatbox who took a couple of snaps of us together while we chatted away. I ordered some Milo to wake myself up a bit since I was still dazed from the lack of sleep. Dei joined us moments later while we were leaving the cafe to go elsewhere (he desperately needed to get out of the mass he was supposed to attend haha) and as we stepped into the Gamer's Hideout branch next door we spied ourselves a copy of Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete!!! Dei insisted that we get a copy to watch that night itself and we left the store only to return once more with money to buy it. The CD pack included two blue ray disc containers. One was obviously the Blue Ray movie FF AC Complete and the other was the well awaited FF 13 game demo playable only on the PS3 FTW!!!

After leaving GH, we went to several other stores in the area. Daiso was one of them. Its a japanese based store which sells everything thats for sale at 5 ringgits for each product (big or small). Products ranged from underwear and stockings to cooking utensils. It was a pretty neat place to get stuff in and at 5 ringgits per Item, where can you go wrong???

We also visited the Boarders bookstore, of course as anime freaks we stormed the Manga section almost immediately and never ventured anywhere else from the moment we entered till we left. Dei purchased a book which had a collage of photos taken of a female cosplayer portraying different characters from different series. The quality of her cosplays were decent but personally I feel she didn't suit a handful of the few dozen she did (no one's perfect right? XD but she was pretty Garrr!!! regardless)

Owh yeah, forgot to mention I won myself a Timex watch which is worth a couple hundred and all by riding this high tech scooter-like vehicle called the Segway. It's basically this platform with a handle that has two wheels on the side instead of in front and back which has a gyroscope that keeps it balanced on the two wheels. Its wicked fun but scary if you're not used to it. The sensation you get if described with words is like being able to hover and fly. Its a sensation i've only ever gotten in my dreams but materialized in real life XD

So yeah riding it wasn't the only task, you had to do a circuit course. 3 lowest times get a prize. I managed 13secs+. Dei got 1st by doing it at 12.... its not fair tho since he got practice the day before *squints* anyways, we went home pretty happy (and some of us tired lol). Went home after everyone decided it was time to go. We popped in the Blu-ray disc to watch FF AC Complete and the rest.... well.... its practically history ;)

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget